Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brian sitting up in bed.


O.K. so this is sorta old news but I wanted to share it. About 3 weeks ago Brian had to prove to me that he could sit himself up in bed. I patiently watched as he moved his legs to the side and pulled himself up and sat on the edge of the bed. It was so awesome to see him make such a big leap towards recovery. His recovery has been slow but steady. He has been working hard to make himself stronger. and I am very proud of the progress he has made.

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

I didn't know that he could do that now! That's awesome.
love you guys!

Stacie said...

That is awesome!!! Brian is amazing. I know he is going to keep accomplishing wonderful things. Luvya!

The Epley Fam said...

Yeah!!!!!! Thank goodness for small (and wonderful) miracles. Way to go Brian! Keep up the good work -- we are praying for your and thinking of you often...